Sale Sold out
Regular price $38.59 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Detox-Pro™ helps promote a healthy liver function and is a factor in the maintenance of good health. *Note: Detox-Pro™ is a 15-day detoxification protocol. For prolonged usage please consult a health care practitioner. Nutritional Detox may be repeated periodically throughout the year, ideally in the Spring & Fall. To further enhance toxin elimination, it is recommended to take Detox-Pro™ with plenty of fibre and water and a good quality probiotic.
- MEDICINAL: N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) 100mg, Vitamin A (acetate) 833IU Equivalent to 250mcg RAE, Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 83.3mg, Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol) 67IU Equivalent to 44.6mg AT, Vitamin B1 (thiamine HCI) 8.3mg , Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 8.3mg, Vitamin B3 (niacin) 8.3mg, Vitamin B5 (calcium d-pantothenate) 25mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 8.3mg, Folate (folic acid) 133mcg, Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin) 167mcg, Choline (choline bitartrate) 10mg, Copper (copper citrate) 500mcg, Magnesium (magnesium bisglycinate) 8.3mg, Manganese (manganese citrate) 416.7mcg, Molybdenum (sodium molybdate) 8.35mcg, Selenium (selenium yeast) 33.3mcg, Zinc (zinc citrate) 5.0mg, Glycine 41.7mg, L-glutamine 50mg, L-Methionine 41.7mg, Taurine 41.7mg, DL-Alpha lipoic acid 16.7mg, Artichoke extract (cynara scolymus) leaf, 4:1, 53.3mg, Turmeric 95% curcumin 33.3mg, Dandelion extract root, 10:1, 16.7mg, Green tea extract leaf, 95% polyphenols 20mg, Milk thistle extract seed, 80% silymarin 33.3mg, Rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis) leaf, 4:1, 16.7mg, Slippery elm extract stem bark, 10:1, 16.7mg
- NON-MEDICINAL: Vegetable-grade magnesium stearate, (1%), vegetable capsule.
- Take for 15 days. May be repeated periodically throughout the year. For optimal results, take with plenty of fibre and probiotics. Avoid red meat, dairy, gluten, sugar and alcohol. No other vitamin supplements are needed during this time.
- Take 2 capsules 3 times per day with meals including protein a few hours before or after taking other medications or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. May be repeated periodically throughout the year. For optimal effectiveness, take with plenty of fibre and probiotics. Avoid red meat, dairy, gluten, sugar and alcohol. No other vitamin supplements are required during this time.